Athletic Banner Sponsorships
Alfred State has constructed a new home stadium for its football and other outdoor athletic programs! This $3.2M project includes an expansion of the existing track to allow for national competitions, an artificial turf playing surface, bleachers, lighting, concession stand, and restrooms. The Alfred State Athletic Department is now a NCAA Division III member.
The new facility allows Alfred State to host events such as:
- Regional and National track and field events
- Football - our football team can now truly play at “home”
- Men's soccer
- Women's soccer
- College-wide celebrations and graduation
- Large scale activities
The facility we have needed for years is finally a reality!
Exposure and Benefits
- Constant access/visibility to the more than 60,000 students, employees, and visitors at over 30 events.
- You will become a member of the President's Society, our highest level of annual giving, which includes an invitation to the annual President's Society dinner, invitations and recognition at special donor events, free admission to college events, and acknowledgements in college donor-related publications.
Costs and Terms
- Signs will be mounted on the chain-link fence which surrounds the Pioneer Stadium.
- Signs cost $1,000 and will remain on display for 12 months.
- Sponsor provides the artwork – we do the rest!
Setting up your sponsorship is easy. Complete the Sponsorship Agreement Form and email it along with your digital artwork to SammonRL@alfredstate.edu. We will immediately begin to advertise your business's support for Alfred State.
**The college does not accept sponsorships from manufacturers and producers of goods and services that are not permitted at NJCAA events: firearms, alcohol, and tobacco products. Establishments that sell such products, such as a restaurant that sells alcohol or a sporting goods store that sells firearms, are permitted to sponsor signs, although these products may not appear on the signs either in words or images. The college does not accept sponsorships from any organization whose primary business is the sale of sexually-related goods or services, or from religious organizations.
For more information please contact:
Danielle White, MBA
Director of Annual Giving
Phone: (607) 587-3930